Transition Year Challenge!
Will you walk 50 Miles to save lives this April?
The Mater Foundation are running a special challenge for Transition Year students and TY Coordinators in schools across Dublin this April. We’re looking for your school to join us and help us raise vital funds to purchase essential pieces of life-saving equipment for use across the Mater Public Hospital.
Walk 50 Miles throughout the month of April. Track your miles and ask friends and family to sponsor you!
This is the perfect initiative to promote student health and wellbeing, while raising funds to support critically ill patients in the Mater Public Hospital.
Schools taking part will get:
- Special Limited Edition 50 Miles in April t-shirt – up to 120 t-shirts per school!
- 50 Miles in April Tracker Sheets.
- Sponsorship Cards.
- Downloadable graphics for social so you can shout about the wonderful work your students are doing.
- We’ll even share your videos on TikTok (if we have permission).
- Certificate of Completion for each school once the challenge is done.
Can you meet the challenge?
Only a limited number of schools can take part!
So please make sure you register your interest today by contacting Roisin Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly on 086 8052025.
Or complete the form below and submit, and we’ll get right back to you.