Many local and global businesses choose to support our work and make a truly life-changing difference in patients’ lives.
Whether you are a small business or a large multinational, there are different ways we can work together, based on your requirements, including:
- One-off fundraising initiatives to engage your staff or raise profile
- Challenge events to bring your team together & boost morale like our 100 Miles in a Month team challenge
- Sponsorship and marketing opportunities to amplify your brand or reach new audiences
- Partnerships that add value to your business & help make a transformative impact in the Mater.
- Donations that improve healthcare for people in your community
We are very grateful to the wide network of companies who are committed to ensuring world-class care for patients at the Mater Public Hospital. Some of the companies we work with include: daa (Dublin Airport Authority), Uniphar, B.Braun, Bannon Construction, Scott Tallon Walker and many, many more.
If you would like a friendly chat about how your company can get involved, get in touch with John Dwyer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 085 871 9299.